Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Reorganising Frenzy!

I have my first market coming up on 26th, November (in about 2 weeks this Saturday) and I've been in a frenzy of activity!

Yes, I've been organising my craft stall to go to the Logan Art Gallery. I have to be there an hour before the place opens to set up my stall and have it ready to meet the public - and the place opens at 10am. I hope so.

Anyway, I'm still working on the Book Tree painting and other craft items. I have to get in and finish up some oversized pegs and get them sprayed, glued up with magnets and packaged up and then work on more things that are just to do with image ideas for the market on that day.

Mainly I have to make sure the two new items I have planned do work out properly... well, I hope they do. I have plenty of pin cushions, plenty of picture frames, have to re-wrap my 'Adult's Lucky Dip' (I mean who doesn't love a Lucky Dip?), then I'm hoping to get in and make sure my table looks as inviting as possible; then get in and work on getting my till back up to what it was... that's not going to take long - as I don't carry that much money on me to begin with.

Anyway, that's all the news at the moment. I've updated my website, so go and have look at the new photos and blogs there for the new works I've been doing. Until my next post, keep creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment