Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Opening Night!

Last Friday night was opening night for the Workshop Wonders Exhibition at the Logan Art Gallery.  My piece - along with the other pieces - was there, and the gallery was packed!

I saw my script up on the wall with my photo and found my Mum had just arrived too.  It was a great success for us all to have so many people looking at everything we had done.

A few people thought we had been given the plaster casts and we worked on them, but I told them that we made them from scratch and how it was all done.  Quite a few of the parents were impressed at how brilliant and thought-provoking everyone's work was. 

One lady said that mine was very relaxing and she said she loved books the same way I did... and it was good that somebody out there enjoyed them as much as I did in the same way.

Before long, Mum and I were both off home.  It was 7:30pm.  The speeches had been made, the other exhibitions has been opened and I had a Dawn Service to attend the next day for Anzac Day, so an early night was called for for me. 

Opening Night

It was a great success.  The Workshop Wonders Exhibition will be in the Logan Art Gallery for 6 weeks before I can bring it home and find a place for it here in my home office.  Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment