Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Photos of the New Bench!

At long last, the new work bench has got everything happening for it... I have everything attached to it I want and it's looking great!

And I have my Dad to thank for helping my pipedream move from the sketch pad into my art/craft area next to my back door... he's helped me work on it so that it'll last me a long time. 

... and well, here's some photos for you all to have a look at:

photo collage 1

photo 2

photo 3

photo 4

I hope you have enjoyed the photos of how my bench has progressed into the work station I am currently loving to jump into in the afternoons and at night... so, do share.  What kind of work station do you have?  Is it like mine, or smaller and more portable?  Until my next post, keep creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment