Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Devil's in the Details

Today I went out and bought the last two boxes that I'll be using to pack away things when the time comes to move all my gear out and install the new work bench in.  

The time will fly by when we build it, and it won't take long to get it all done and it'll be at my place.  So, I have to be prepared to have it moved in and all my stuff moved out; along with the bookcase for my neighbours.  

This is going to be so good once it's all done and installed.  My work will look amazing, I'll have more room to be creative and there'll be better storage space for my craft items too.  I'm keeping money aside to buy shelving for the walls too, not just buy timber for the bench... and I think I've impressed Dad in this aspect that I have the money to do this, and will work on it too with him.

Well, tell us all what kinds of projects you're getting into this year - big or small - and keep us updated about them.  Until my next post, keep creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment