Friday, July 11, 2014

Grandma's Glory Box

Over the last few months, I've been thinking about getting my Grandmother's Glory Box out of storage and fixing it up for my own uses.  

Well, this week, I did just that, and it's looking great after 4 full, straight days of work.  I spent 6 hours each day at Mum and Dad's house working on this box and have put a lot of shellac on it, and it looking gorgeous!  I love it... 

Now, I have to wait for a week to go back to it.  But that doesn't mean I don't have other projects to do. However, I do have a few other busy things to get done before I get in and work on a box and my Great-Grandmother's Singer Sewing Machine (which still works!).

So, what have you been up to lately?  You know what I've been doing... and why I haven't been on here lately.  I'd like to know what you've been doing with yourselves - art-wise - in your lives.  Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment