Sunday, May 18, 2014

Creative Minds

I've been very busy over the last few weeks... and have forgotten to write here.

But since my last post, I've acquired my own set of wheels!  Yep, Mum's Pajero is gone and I have a car that is cheaper to run in its place.  It's so much fun to work with and I've done the Creative Markets with it already too.

However, I've been working on getting myself to art stores lately to buy some more mat spray varnish.  And seeing the Garden City store of Riot Art is currently closed, the one at the Hyperdome is the one I've been going to instead for my supplies.

Then, there's cheap stores I've been going to get my magnets too - which only cost me $2.00 for 10... so I grab about 6 packets if they have them.  Otherwise, I'll get these magnets at the Riot Art Store at the Hyperdome instead.  It's further to go, but if I don't, I don't have the supplies to work with.

I have more coathangers than I know what to do with, and I've had a suggestion of painting door stops from Mum to sell.  I'll be looking into these for the next market; and buying the blank ones from Bunnings.  However for now, I'll see how I go with what I have now.  

It's now a week before the next Creative Markets - which are on 25th, May - and I'm relaxing and taking it easy.  I'm reading books, cleaning up and listening to music while I'm writing this.  However, I'm also thinking about what else I can do to make my market stall better.  Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment