Monday, October 7, 2013

Modelling Gig on My Birthday

Last Saturday, I had my first serious modelling gig; it was also my 40th Birthday.  However, it didn't go off without a couple of hitches... but once they were out of the way, my friends and I got into it.  By this time, it was around 5pm and we had music going, the place closed up and I was posing for 20 minutes at a time.  

I did 4 poses for 20 minutes each with a break in the middle and then my birthday cake was brought out.  It was made by one of my art guests.  Candles were lit, and photos taken, then we shared the cake between us.  Before long, we were all back at it with the art and drawing; and soon afterwards, we looked at the time and found it was going onto 9pm!  What a great session.  Coffee was made, served up and we all chatted about the session after I put the furniture back into place (and made my house look like a home again and gave them somewhere to sit down and chill out).  By 10pm, my art friends paid me for my time and I had had a wonderful birthday!  

My family couldn't be here for my birthday, so I did this on my birthday... lots of fun, art and cake!  What a great day!  Until my next post, keep creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment