Sunday, September 29, 2013

Busy Working

I haven't been in here very much; and I apologise.  I've been so busy with the Crafty Pegs business that I have had barely any time to do much else but paint pegs, talk about my small business to anyone who'll listen and hand out business cards to everyone and anyone who will take them.  

And now, it's coming up to the time of when everyone is looking for Christmas gifts, I'm working twice as hard to get some of my gift packs together.  I want to be able to pack them up and send them out and make a bit of money without having to keep too many people waiting for too long.

I've also made up a collection of new things that people are loving, such at my Magna-Pegs these are cute and I sell these for $5.00 each.  I also sell Cool Pencils... these are usually sold in twos so I can personalise one and put a nice design on the other and can be sold singularly for $4.50; but $7.00 for two.  

I'm looking forward to having a few things sold when people want me to painted up and sent.  And I'm looking forward to making a bit of money soon.  It's early days yet, and I've been getting into the work.  My workstation is working out well as it's all organised and I love how everything's all just there for me to grab.  Now it's a matter of getting a customer base to work from.

What project have you been working on lately which is going from strength to strength?  Is is working out for you?  Or do you feel as though you're stuck?  Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment