Sunday, June 2, 2013

I'm Home!

Yay!  I'm home... and now, you can all see the paintings and photos I've been working from too.  But first, I must apologise for how long it's taken me to do this.  Normally, I would have jumped on here and done it immediately, however, I had to deal with a pet fish dying, clean out the tank and make it clean enough for the other fish to live in - but I don't think he's going to survive either; poor thing.

Anyway... on with the photos!

Stripey Daisy 

Yellow Daisies
Yellow Daisies2 
Yellow Daisies3 

Red Flower 
Red Flower2 

A Pair 

Orange Daisies 

So, there you have it.  All the photos, one of the paintings is finished, another is almost done and then there's a few to be done... it looks like a lot of work, but it's not really.  What have you been working on lately?  Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment