Saturday, March 30, 2013

Redilicious Designs!

I have found a wonderful jewellery designer who really needs to be plugged here as she has a brilliant gift to make gorgeous jewellery.
Kellie Smith is a lovely woman I went to high school with.  We were in the same form group and she was very cool then; and is still very cool now.  We lost touch over the years and it wasn't until our 20 year class reunion that we caught up and I found out she was designing jewelleryThen, we became Facebook friends and I saw some of her work.  But I wanted to get my hands on it first and enjoy it before I let anyone in on her stuff.
And now, I have a piece of hers, I want everyone to know of her great work.  Kellie shows and sells her work at a stall at markets around Brisbane and at a shop as well.  She's also on FacebookYou can purchase her works of wearable art - of any kind - through using your credit card or a bank transfer and she can post it off to you anywhere.  Kellie is most definitely an artist to watch as she has a great talent in this field. Until my next post, keep creating!    

No comments:

Post a Comment