Sunday, September 16, 2012

Designing Things

Have you ever thought of designing something that you've never seen anywhere else?  Of course you have... you're an artist. 
Over the last week or so, I've been clearing out my duchess and tidying up my jewellery boxes and finding lots of necklaces that I'd love to wear if I only had them out to see.  So, what I'm going to do is design a hanger for them.  

Tomorrow, I'm going out to Riot Art at Garden City to buy a canvas to paint a lovely design of flowers on it.  At the centre of each flower is going to be a hook so that my necklaces hang off them.  Then, I'll be hanging this art piece off the wall.

All my necklaces will be out on display for me to look at and decide upon and not cluttering up my jewellery boxes or the duchess itself; making cleaner and easier to keep tidy.  I'll be able to dust it better too.

Have you designed something that has worked for you that you've never seen anywhere else?  If so, tell us about it by leaving a comment.  I'll keep you guys up-to-date about how mine is going.  Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment