Monday, May 14, 2012

Fresh Paint!

Last Wednesday, I was on the bus going shopping when I spotted some new outsider art on a fence.  I was so excited that I wanted to photograph it, but the bus was traveling too fast to catch it!  Darn!
So, today, I was out taking a walk to the chemist to buy some antihistamines when I came upon and took some photos of it and some other graffiti that was behind the shops where a gate was open!  How wicked is this find of great, fresh art?  I even found a tribute a young man who died in a car crash 6 months ago that I spotted around the same area; and thought it needed to be shown.  Enjoy!
 


 


The tribute to the lost young man.


This work can be found along Kingston Road near where Pet County used to be, on the same side of the street.  It's great work.  Until my next post, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment