Thursday, December 1, 2011

Seven In One Go!

Today, I made great steps in my Book Baggies.  It's been a few weeks since I started working out the templates and sewed my first few on the sewing machine.  Today, I wanted to see how it would go doing them with a straight stitch and working with the folds the way they are.  And, you know, it all worked!  Each time I put the baggies through the machine, each one became easier and easier to do.  I found better and easier ways to work it.  By around 3:30pm (I began work at 12:30pm), I had gotten seven of the baggies done!  How good is that?  There are the ones you see here, a green one with stars on it, another with reindeer on it and another purple one (as well as the purple ones you see here).
I also made two more new templates that made inbetween sizes!  This will fix the problems of having something that may be too big or too small... there's the inbetween size that I can make for people who wish to stash notebooks or a certain sized book that is too big for the small one, but too small for the medium one.  So, here they are,  I have found great, thick, brighter fabrics that will look great and feel wonderful once I get them finished.


I'm going to personalise the book baggies with buttons and letters/initials so that they get a feel about them; a more personal feel of ownership.  Otherwise, I'll be sticking to thicker, vibrant fabrics that hold books or notepads.  
The price listing is below; along with a flat rate of postage and handling.  Let me know if you'd like to know anything else about this item.  I'll be more than willing to answer any questions.


Small: $5.00
Small-Medium: $7.00
Medium: $7.50
Medium-Skinny: $7.50
Medium-Large: $8.00
Large: $10.00
P/H: $5.00 flat rate.

If there's something you don't see - and would like done differently to yours (like an initial or something else), let me know, however it may add to the cost a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment