Wednesday, May 25, 2011

South Brisbane at Night!

Last night, I headed into the city to attend a Life Drawing class.  However, beforehand, a friend and I walked around South Brisbane and found there was a lot of artwork around that people just seem to walk past in complete ignorance.  I was amazed at how much there is around when you really look; and here are my photos of the pieces we saw as the sun went down and temperature plummeted.
This was taken at around 4:30pm.  I didn't use a flash and the light was perfect.
Love the lights on the end of this seat. There were about three more just like this one.
These were near the lit seats - as you can see - and have that Chinese lantern appearance.
Had to get a close-up of one.
I wanted to take more, but the light was fading quickly; and if I used the flash, everything would have lost its flavour.  So, these were the few photos I could take at the time.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment